World Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Update on wXw forum
The Voice of the Oppressed I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 7:59 am by Diamond Sky

» The Smith Syndicate
The Voice of the Oppressed I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 9:30 pm by Steven "The Wonder Boy"

» Queen of Diamonds
The Voice of the Oppressed I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 6:31 am by korina

» Queen of Hearts
The Voice of the Oppressed I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 5:55 am by korina

» Queen of Spades
The Voice of the Oppressed I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 4:58 am by korina

» Save Wrestling Foundation
The Voice of the Oppressed I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 9:21 am by Dmitri Smirnov

» Dmitri's Easy to Read Bio
The Voice of the Oppressed I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 9:06 pm by Dmitri Smirnov

» The New Revolution
The Voice of the Oppressed I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 9:54 pm by TheKingofHearts

» El Heartbreakers
The Voice of the Oppressed I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 9:38 pm by TheKingofHearts

wXw Champions

wXw World Champion

Alexander Andreev

wXw Xtreme Champion

Joldaker

wXw Knock Out Champion

Patriot Adam Rogers

wXw World Tag Champions

Red Blaze

Jonny Hurricane

wXw Hall of Fame

wXw Hall of Fame

Diamond Sky

Patriot Adam Rogers

Hannah ''Destiny'' Robson

Sturm BrightBlade

George Wilson

SM Heartbreaker

Max Thunder

Jonny Hurricane

Red Blaze

Bouya Harumichi

Dark Crusader

Dovahkiin

Staff Members

wXw Commentators

Dean & Sam

wXw Interviewers

Paige & Graham

wXw Ring Announcer

Madison

wXw Referees

Emma, Sophie & Grace

wXw Doctor

Dr Anna Pepper

wXw General Manager

SM HeartBreaker

Hannah "Destiny" Robson

The Voice of the Oppressed

Go down

The Voice of the Oppressed Empty The Voice of the Oppressed

Post by Sturm Brightblade Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:35 pm

Members: Sturm Brightblade
               Bouya Harumachi

Bio: 1x tag champs.

Finisher: Sitdown power bomb by Sturm as Bouya climbs the turnbuckle. Bouya performs a flying legdrop on to the opponent's neck.

Entrance: Renegades of funk by Rage against the machine.

Honorary Member: Kid Muscle

Bio: These two men started off as brutal enemies. Bloody, violent and physical, these two men ended up joining forces to do the unthinkable. They fought to take down management. These two men split the federation down the middle and forced everyone to take sides.

They joined with some of the more prominent members forming the most dominant stable in wXw history. <Insert name because Sturm has shitty memory>. These men were the up and coming men of wXw. The hear and soul of wXw. Tired of being kept down management for members like Triple3h and Blanco Trueno.

In a multi-man match led by these two men, they lost. It came down to a member of their team switching sides in an unexpected turn of events.

They went on to individual success while maintaing their friendship. Sturm won the heavyweight championship.

Sturm went on to defend this title against the like  the Immortal Arkken, Shane Rivers, Kid Muscle.

It took a 8 man triple cage match to lose his title to Jonny Hurricane. Sturm was never pinned but still has his sights on the title.

After losing the title, these two men quietly healed. Bide their time. At MarvelMania, Sturm was unepexctidely inducted to the hall of fame. At the same time, to solidfy their status as a legitimate tag team, these two men won the tag team titles.

Nothing has come easy for these two men. OCW closed their doors and tag teams like damage inc. came in to wreck havoc. These two men stood up to the OCW members, but fought a losing battle. Bouya Harumachi was hit with a devastating injury and Sturm retired for a brief time after the match.

Will these members come back to reclaim their former glory?
Sturm Brightblade
Sturm Brightblade

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum