World Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Update on wXw forum
Insanarchy (tag team) Bio I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 7:59 am by Diamond Sky

» The Smith Syndicate
Insanarchy (tag team) Bio I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 9:30 pm by Steven "The Wonder Boy"

» Queen of Diamonds
Insanarchy (tag team) Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 6:31 am by korina

» Queen of Hearts
Insanarchy (tag team) Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 5:55 am by korina

» Queen of Spades
Insanarchy (tag team) Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 4:58 am by korina

» Save Wrestling Foundation
Insanarchy (tag team) Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 9:21 am by Dmitri Smirnov

» Dmitri's Easy to Read Bio
Insanarchy (tag team) Bio I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 9:06 pm by Dmitri Smirnov

» The New Revolution
Insanarchy (tag team) Bio I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 9:54 pm by TheKingofHearts

» El Heartbreakers
Insanarchy (tag team) Bio I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 9:38 pm by TheKingofHearts

wXw Champions

wXw World Champion

Alexander Andreev

wXw Xtreme Champion

Joldaker

wXw Knock Out Champion

Patriot Adam Rogers

wXw World Tag Champions

Red Blaze

Jonny Hurricane

wXw Hall of Fame

wXw Hall of Fame

Diamond Sky

Patriot Adam Rogers

Hannah ''Destiny'' Robson

Sturm BrightBlade

George Wilson

SM Heartbreaker

Max Thunder

Jonny Hurricane

Red Blaze

Bouya Harumichi

Dark Crusader

Dovahkiin

Staff Members

wXw Commentators

Dean & Sam

wXw Interviewers

Paige & Graham

wXw Ring Announcer

Madison

wXw Referees

Emma, Sophie & Grace

wXw Doctor

Dr Anna Pepper

wXw General Manager

SM HeartBreaker

Hannah "Destiny" Robson

Insanarchy (tag team) Bio

Go down

Insanarchy (tag team) Bio Empty Insanarchy (tag team) Bio

Post by madnus Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:55 pm

Insanarchy (tag team)
The collaboration of Anarchy and madnus, a tag team founded on mutual respect and common purpose. Insanarchy came to be when the pair, at the time bitter enemies had their epic showdown at Final Crisis II. The brutal battle took its tole on both combatants and although neither came away with a victory, they both came away with a new found respect for the other and a comrade, a partner, a brother. Insanarchy was born.

Members
Anarchy
madnus

Entrance Music
Blues Saraceno – Dogs of War

Entrance
The arena lights all shut off accompanied by the sound of a heavy switch being flipped and then slowly, dim, black light begins to fill the arena and Blues Saraceno by Dogs of War kicks in. A wall of flames rises around the stage area and around the ring and an ambulance backs out of the entrance curtain. The back doors pop open and out come two stretchers ridden by Anarchy and madnus dressed in tattered, bloody straitjackets, rolling down to the ring. The stretchers crash into the ring sending madnus and Anarchy rolling into the ring, they climb opposite corners of the ring facing each other and slowly raising their hands. Anarchy and madnus drop their hands and explosions from the stage area and ringside shake the arena and the flames are extinguished and the arena lights come back on showing Anarchy and madnus standing in the centre of the ring brandishing sledgehammers.

Tag-Team Finisher
The Double Lobotomy - a stunner into a spike pile-driver

Tag-Team Signatures
Insanarchistic Tendancies - A vertical suplex and corner rebound crossbody combination
Straightjacket Splash - a restrained running splash in the corner
Fear Itself - A variation of the Doomsday Device

Insanarchy (tag team) Bio Insana10
madnus
madnus

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum