World Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Update on wXw forum
From The Archives Of TMG - How Rob "Proposed" To HD I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 7:59 am by Diamond Sky

» The Smith Syndicate
From The Archives Of TMG - How Rob "Proposed" To HD I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 9:30 pm by Steven "The Wonder Boy"

» Queen of Diamonds
From The Archives Of TMG - How Rob "Proposed" To HD I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 6:31 am by korina

» Queen of Hearts
From The Archives Of TMG - How Rob "Proposed" To HD I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 5:55 am by korina

» Queen of Spades
From The Archives Of TMG - How Rob "Proposed" To HD I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 4:58 am by korina

» Save Wrestling Foundation
From The Archives Of TMG - How Rob "Proposed" To HD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 9:21 am by Dmitri Smirnov

» Dmitri's Easy to Read Bio
From The Archives Of TMG - How Rob "Proposed" To HD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 9:06 pm by Dmitri Smirnov

» The New Revolution
From The Archives Of TMG - How Rob "Proposed" To HD I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 9:54 pm by TheKingofHearts

» El Heartbreakers
From The Archives Of TMG - How Rob "Proposed" To HD I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 9:38 pm by TheKingofHearts

wXw Champions

wXw World Champion

Alexander Andreev

wXw Xtreme Champion

Joldaker

wXw Knock Out Champion

Patriot Adam Rogers

wXw World Tag Champions

Red Blaze

Jonny Hurricane

wXw Hall of Fame

wXw Hall of Fame

Diamond Sky

Patriot Adam Rogers

Hannah ''Destiny'' Robson

Sturm BrightBlade

George Wilson

SM Heartbreaker

Max Thunder

Jonny Hurricane

Red Blaze

Bouya Harumichi

Dark Crusader

Dovahkiin

Staff Members

wXw Commentators

Dean & Sam

wXw Interviewers

Paige & Graham

wXw Ring Announcer

Madison

wXw Referees

Emma, Sophie & Grace

wXw Doctor

Dr Anna Pepper

wXw General Manager

SM HeartBreaker

Hannah "Destiny" Robson

From The Archives Of TMG - How Rob "Proposed" To HD

Go down

From The Archives Of TMG - How Rob "Proposed" To HD Empty From The Archives Of TMG - How Rob "Proposed" To HD

Post by Hannah "Destiny" Robson Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:47 pm

It's another new season of TMG: Syndrome Session and although it's younger brother Wrecking Session has closed it's doors you can bet that Syndrome shall still bring you all the non-stop, heart pumping action that TMG is known for!! For example look who has just arrived.

The backstage camera pans and catches uber sexy goddess and Pop Princess Hannah Destiny sitting on some random table somewhere in the New Hope Arena listening to her iPhone. Her IP Title and TMG MTV Title (which until said otherwise is still active) are sitting beside her, shining brightly in the light like as if they have been polished recently.

Speaking of looking good in the light, lets check out HD herself. Blonde hair is looking beautiful and radiant like she has just walked out off a shampoo advert and her skin tight leather outfit is showing off her body in all the right ways.

Unfortunately good things never last long and watching Hannah looking so fine is no exception as Rob Robson of all people appears on screen. This little S.O.B clearly has lost what little brain cells he had left last Tuesday night when Epik, Hannah and Blake teamed up to hurt and embarrass Rob. Lets watch and see how long he lasts before he gets hurt again...

Rob: Oh my beautiful canary, how beautiful you look in the glorious moonlight.

Da Fuck!?

Rob: Might I trouble you for a moment of your time?

Hannah takes out her earphones and slides off of the table, to her feet. She has her hands clenched into fists and looks like she is close to headbutting Rob in the face again.

Rob: Now hold on my beautiful canary, might I offer you a treat before you do what you're about to do?

It is now that we can see that Rob has one of his arms behind his back. He moves it to the front to reveal a red heart shaped box tied with a pink ribbon that he offers up to Hannah. She just continues to stare at Rob, not caring about the gift that he has for her.

Rob: Hmm... it's okay my beautiful canary. Let me open it for you like the wonderful future husband I am to you.

Rob opens the box and holds the chocolates up to Hannah's face. Clearly he is hoping that the sweet smell of chocolate will entice Hannah to become his wife. Man what a dunce.

Rob: Come on my canary, take a bite... I know you want too...

Despite everyone watching around the world wishing she would beat Rob over he head with the box of chocolates, Hannah takes one and places it in her mouth. Rob has the biggest smile in the world on his face right now... but it turns upside down as Hannah spits the chewed up chocolate in his face. The whole world is watching as it slides down Rob's face and onto the floor.

Next Hannah picks up the bottle of Mountain Dew sitting next to her two Championship Titles and takes a swig to wash the taste of Rob's chocolate out of her mouth. Rob has a smirk on his face as Hannah's eyes roll into the back of her head and she falls unconscious on the floor.

Rob: Oh my beautiful canary, you didn't think to distrust your own drink but don't worry I'll take good care of you.

Placing her in his arms, Rob starts to walk out of the arena with Hannah. He proceeds to walk over to his car where he puts her into the passenger seat and locks in the safety belt. Rob is smiling the smile of a mad man as he kisses the unconscious Hannah on her lips before closing the car door and walking over to his side of the car.

The cameraman tries to step up and be a hero but is shoved to the ground by Rob who gets into the driver's seat and drives off with his ''canary''.
Hannah
Hannah "Destiny" Robson

Back to top Go down