World Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Update on wXw forum
Save Wrestling Foundation I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 7:59 am by Diamond Sky

» The Smith Syndicate
Save Wrestling Foundation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 9:30 pm by Steven "The Wonder Boy"

» Queen of Diamonds
Save Wrestling Foundation I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 6:31 am by korina

» Queen of Hearts
Save Wrestling Foundation I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 5:55 am by korina

» Queen of Spades
Save Wrestling Foundation I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 4:58 am by korina

» Save Wrestling Foundation
Save Wrestling Foundation I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 9:21 am by Dmitri Smirnov

» Dmitri's Easy to Read Bio
Save Wrestling Foundation I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 9:06 pm by Dmitri Smirnov

» The New Revolution
Save Wrestling Foundation I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 9:54 pm by TheKingofHearts

» El Heartbreakers
Save Wrestling Foundation I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 9:38 pm by TheKingofHearts

wXw Champions

wXw World Champion

Alexander Andreev

wXw Xtreme Champion

Joldaker

wXw Knock Out Champion

Patriot Adam Rogers

wXw World Tag Champions

Red Blaze

Jonny Hurricane

wXw Hall of Fame

wXw Hall of Fame

Diamond Sky

Patriot Adam Rogers

Hannah ''Destiny'' Robson

Sturm BrightBlade

George Wilson

SM Heartbreaker

Max Thunder

Jonny Hurricane

Red Blaze

Bouya Harumichi

Dark Crusader

Dovahkiin

Staff Members

wXw Commentators

Dean & Sam

wXw Interviewers

Paige & Graham

wXw Ring Announcer

Madison

wXw Referees

Emma, Sophie & Grace

wXw Doctor

Dr Anna Pepper

wXw General Manager

SM HeartBreaker

Hannah "Destiny" Robson

Save Wrestling Foundation

2 posters

Go down

Save Wrestling Foundation Empty Save Wrestling Foundation

Post by Dmitri Smirnov Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:38 pm

Name:
Save Wrestling Foundation

Members:
Dmitri Smirnov
NV Punk

Alignment:
Faces; Neutral Good (SM edit: Are you fuck, face? heels, dirty heels)

Debut:
November '18

Entrance:
Theme song -  'Come to Life' by Alter Bridge
Entrance - 'Come to Life' by Alter Bridge echoes throughout the building, pumping up the crowd onto their feet. Along with the song, the crowd blasts out the first ''Hey'' as Dmitri and NV pop out of the curtains, wearing matching (insert random colour or colour-combo of your liking) attires, both arms raised up as they exchange greetings with the crowd. Dmitri rocks out to the song with rhythmic head nods as Punk turns towards him, extending a closed fist with his Xtreme Championship in it. As second ''Hey'' blasts off, Dmitri and Punk bump their fists before exchanging a few words, that, unfortunately, cannot be heard through the extremely loud music. As soon as the refrain kicks in, both men throw their fists towards the ring before storming down the ramp as those few lucky in the crowd pat both men on their backs, supporting them in their upcoming challenge. Both men leap up the apron before wiping their feet off it and entering the ring to a loud ovation of the crowd.  

Double Team Finishers:

Five Star Finish - Simultaneous double five star frog splash
Roar of the Dragon - X stumbles backwards right into Dmitri's arms as Dmitri shoves his arms underneath X's armpits. Dmitri falls backwards, driving X nape first onto the mat with a full nelson suplex. The side effect takes X back onto his feet as predator's eyes shine on the background of the frame, revealing NV standing on the apron. NV launches himself through the middle rope before ramming himself shoulder first into the X's spine with a spear, blasting out a Roar of the Dragon

Other Double Team Moves (Signatures & stuff):

Good Times - NV plants X with a double underhook DDT. As opponent remains standing on his knees, NV pushes X away right into Dmitri's arms. Dmitri turns X around before planting him with a Rock Bottom, recalling the Good Times. [former finisher combination]
Face Control - As X leans onto the corner, both NV and DS take immediate action by shoving their feet straight into X's mouth with a double dropkick. As X falls forwards, Dmitri walks up the ropes as NV walks all the way to the opposite corner, stalking X. Just as X gets onto his/her feet, NV drives his feet into X's shin as Dmitri dives off the corner thrusting his feet into the opponent's nape, thus mercilessly faceplanting X teeth first into the mat, putting him/her through Face Control

Last edited by Dmitri Smirnov on Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Dmitri Smirnov
Dmitri Smirnov

Back to top Go down

Save Wrestling Foundation Empty Re: Save Wrestling Foundation

Post by Sturm Brightblade Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:45 pm

You can not go wrong with an alter bridge song
Sturm Brightblade
Sturm Brightblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitri Smirnov Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:04 pm

Ikr! We're the album brothers from now on, dude.
Dmitri Smirnov
Dmitri Smirnov

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitri Smirnov Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:21 am

Entrance and moves updated!
Dmitri Smirnov
Dmitri Smirnov

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content