World Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Update on wXw forum
Pitbull Bio I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 7:59 am by Diamond Sky

» The Smith Syndicate
Pitbull Bio I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 9:30 pm by Steven "The Wonder Boy"

» Queen of Diamonds
Pitbull Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 6:31 am by korina

» Queen of Hearts
Pitbull Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 5:55 am by korina

» Queen of Spades
Pitbull Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 4:58 am by korina

» Save Wrestling Foundation
Pitbull Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 9:21 am by Dmitri Smirnov

» Dmitri's Easy to Read Bio
Pitbull Bio I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 9:06 pm by Dmitri Smirnov

» The New Revolution
Pitbull Bio I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 9:54 pm by TheKingofHearts

» El Heartbreakers
Pitbull Bio I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 9:38 pm by TheKingofHearts

wXw Champions

wXw World Champion

Alexander Andreev

wXw Xtreme Champion

Joldaker

wXw Knock Out Champion

Patriot Adam Rogers

wXw World Tag Champions

Red Blaze

Jonny Hurricane

wXw Hall of Fame

wXw Hall of Fame

Diamond Sky

Patriot Adam Rogers

Hannah ''Destiny'' Robson

Sturm BrightBlade

George Wilson

SM Heartbreaker

Max Thunder

Jonny Hurricane

Red Blaze

Bouya Harumichi

Dark Crusader

Dovahkiin

Staff Members

wXw Commentators

Dean & Sam

wXw Interviewers

Paige & Graham

wXw Ring Announcer

Madison

wXw Referees

Emma, Sophie & Grace

wXw Doctor

Dr Anna Pepper

wXw General Manager

SM HeartBreaker

Hannah "Destiny" Robson

Pitbull Bio

Go down

Pitbull Bio Empty Pitbull Bio

Post by Pitbull Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:59 pm

Name: Joel Thorn
Nickname: Pitbull
Height: 6'0
Weight: 205 lbs.

Alignment:
Heel

Quote:
You might think you're great, but we'll see just how great you think you are after I grind you up and put you down.

History:
Pitbull is the younger brother of Jay Thorn and has been through the ringer with his older brother. Recruited to XFE at the tender age of 19, Jay and Joel's career paths have been irrevocably linked as the brothers have waged wars alongside and against each other for the better part of 8 years since then. Where his brother is all about fire and loud, brazen words, Pitbull has become more calculated but no less dangerous over the years.

Pitbull has in the past been a purveyor of honour and competition, choosing to let his opponents know his intentions clearly and then doing exactly what he said he was going to in the ring. But since their unit has been managed by Toxxic, both brothers have become even more vicious than before. While for Jay this manifests in an even harder striking game, for Pitbull, his already bone-snapping and tendon-ripping style has become violent form of art, as he looks to bend and break his opponents apart.

Fighting style:
European style combined with japanese strong style: Hard, grinding grappling with suplexes and takedowns flowed immediately into brutal submissions. Great striker and high flyer when need be.

Think Kyle O'Reilly or Bobby Fish for referance.

Finishers:
Brainbuster
Pitbull hooks the opponent by the head and lifts the opponent's arm over Pitbull's head, hooking the opponent up for a vertical suplex
and lifts Maxolino overhead upside down, holding them up for a moment before dropping back, driving Maxolino head first into the mat executing a Brainbuster!!!

Guillotine Choke
Pitbull wraps his near arm around the opponent's neck from the front, choking him
and hooks his legs around Maxolino's torso, squeezing the air out of their body and neutralizing them on the mat executing a Guillotine Choke!!!

Signature moves:
Bridging German Suplex
Pitbull's Bite - Kimura
Trauma Trigger - Snap DDT

Further moves:
All suplex variations
grounded Reverse Bear Hug into a German Suplex
Snap Suplex into a Cross Armbar
Full Nelson into a Dragon Suplex
Reverse Suplex into a Crossface
Backbreaker into a Bow and Arrow
Tiger Suplex into a Chicken Wing/Kimura
Leg Trip into a Kneebar
Rolling Kneebar
Flying Triangle Choke
European Uppercut
Elbow Strikes
Drop Kick
Super Kick
Enzuiqiri
Roundhouse Kick
All variations of DDTs

Entrance without a title:
The arena is engulfed in purple light as "Walk" by Pantera begins playing. "Pitbull" Joel Thorn makes his way through the curtain, dressed in long black wrestling tights with a golden design of a pitbull's head on either side and black kickpads with gold trimming, white tape around his wrists and a white leather ring jacket. He stops on top of the stage, where his cool blue eyes scan the crowd for a moment before locking onto the ring.

Pitbull makes his way down to the ring, where he climbs up the ring steps before getting up on the second and top rope on the outside, before letting out a primal howl and then jumping off the top rope and into the ring, where he goes to stand in a corner, awaiting the match to begin.

Entrance with a title:
The arena is engulfed in purple light as "Walk" by Pantera begins playing. "Pitbull" Joel Thorn makes his way through the curtain, dressed in long black wrestling tights with a golden design of a pitbull's head on either side and black kickpads with gold trimming, white tape around his wrists and a white leather ring jacket open to reveal TITLE NAME around his waist. He stops on top of the stage, where his cool blue eyes scan the crowd for a moment before locking onto the ring.

Pitbull makes his way down to the ring, where he climbs up the ring steps before getting up on the second and top rope on the outside, before letting out a primal howl and then jumping off the top rope and into the ring, where he proceeds to go to the opposite corner, get on the second rope and unhooking TITLE NAME from around his waist, he holds it up above his head in one hand, soaking in the moment.

He finally gets off the ropes and turns around, handing TITLE NAME to the official and locking his eyes on his opponent, waiting for the match to begin.

Introduction:
"Introducing first/And his opponent, from Helsinki, Finland. Weighing in at 205 lbs. he is one half of Damage Inc! "Pitbull" Joel Thorn!!!"
Pitbull
Pitbull

Back to top Go down